GREAT JOBS ARE "SPRINGING" UP
IN MARCH AND APRIL!
UPDATED WITH NEW JOBS THIS WEEK!!
Attn. Law Firms: Looking for a new attorney? Remember that we can assist you in this area as well. Several qualified attorneys now available. Contact Pam Bennett for more information regarding the Attorney Placement Service.
**BOOKKEEPING POSITION IS STILL AVAILABLE. CHECK OUT THE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!**
- Partner with Downtown firm seeking a Legal Assistant who is very detail oriented and able to follow directions. Litigation experience is preferred. This person will work closely with other staff members. Willing to consider someone with less experience if they have legal training and are willing to learn.
- Large Downtown firm seeking a Legal Assistant with strong Litigation experience. This firm offers top salary and benefits.
- Legal support assistant position available with local oil and gas company. Will be working in general counsel's office. Great salary and benefits!
- Firm in 50 Penn looking for a Legal Assistant to work with one attorney. Litigation practice, PI and WC. Need to be able to handle cases from open to close, very detail oriented, work with clients.
- Firm on Classen seeking a Paralegal for Insurance Defense and Subrogation practice. Need to have Summation experience, knowledge of PowerPoint and TimeMatters. Small firm with top salary and benefits!
- Firm in Bricktown seeking a Paralegal with extensive commercial/business litigation experience. This is a small firm with a rapidly growing practice. Paralegal will be billing hours. A lot of work in Federal Court. Good salary, benefits possible. Good location with easy parking.
- Aviation law firm has a position available off site at their FAA office. Position requires someone with a four year degree and the ability to work well with others, establish a working relationship with FAA employees. This is a specialized position, need to be willing to train.
- Legal Secretary position available with large Downtown firm in Litigation practice area. Excellent salary and benefits.
- Small firm on Broadway Extn. looking for a Legal Secretary. Practice encompasses litigation, including Federal, trusts, probates and wills. Laid-back atmosphere, great location.
- Solo practice in Norman has an opening for a Part-Time Legal Secretary with Bankruptcy experience. Hours/days are flexible - approximately 4 hours/week.
- Edmond firm seeking a strong Legal Secretary with Litigation experience. This person will be assisting a paralegal and attorney but will handle some cases from start to finish. This firm offers great benefits and a competitive salary.
- Small two-attorney firm seeking a Legal Secretary for Litigation practice. Willing to train someone who has legal training and strong skills. Great attorneys to work for!
- Great position available with WC benefits company. Located in North OKC. This company is looking for legal secretaries with some legal experience to become WC adjustors. Training and licensing is provided. Good opportunity for someone who is willing to learn!
ATTENTION PARALEGALS/LEGAL ASSISTANTS/LEGAL SECRETARIES
All Federal Courts now require pleadings to be electronically filed.
Firms who practice in Federal court are requesting employee candidates have this training.
- Firm in Downtown OKC needs a Part-Time clerk for file maintenance. This includes lifting boxes in excess of 50 pounds and driving to a location off-site. Approximately 25 hours/week. Would prefer mornings but will be flexible for the right person.
- Mid-Town firm seeking full-time file clerk, preferably with some legal experience. No parking hassles with this location.
- Downtown firm seeking an Administrative Assistant for a busy Real Estate/Title practice. This experience is not require but must have at least 1-2 years of legal experience with a law firm. Great salary and benefits for the right person.
- Small firm on N. Western has an opening for an Administrative Assistant with at least one year of legal experience. Will be answering phones, entering timekeeping, preparing correspondence and other general office duties.
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR RUNNER/COURIER POSITIONS ***
- Most runner positions require the applicant possess a driver's license which is current and in good standing.
- Most runner positions require the applicant have a dependable vehicle with current insurance. (Mileage is reimbursed)
- Please apply for these positions only if you are looking for permanent employment (unless stated otherwise).
- Company (not a law firm) in Downtown seeking a Bookkeeper for general duties - A/P, A/R, billing, payroll, etc. Easy parking and beautiful location. Lunch provided too!
- Bookkeeping position available with firm in far North OKC. General bookkeeping duties including A/P, A/R, payroll, etc. Could possibly be Part-Time.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please forward a resume to me at email@example.com, or fax to (405) 232-2210. If your qualifications fit the firm's requirements, I will contact you for an initial interview at my office. Please be prepared to test when you come to the office. I do basic testing in proofreading, grammar, etc. I will also ask you to take a typing test at www.typingtest.com. If you wish, you may do this prior to our interview and bring the results with you. Please note that you may also be asked to test when you interview with a firm.
Please note: Sometimes my e-mails may go to your Spam box. Please be sure to check it for my reply.
DIRECTIONS TO OKLAHOMA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION OFFICES
Located in downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The building is on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson at 119 N. Robinson. There is metered parking on both sides of Park Ave. and the east side of Robinson, or you may park in one of the parking garages close to our building. The Sheraton Century Center parking garage is on Sheridan between Robinson and Broadway. The Main Street Parking garage is on Main between Robinson and Broadway. Metered parking costs $1.00 for one hour and the parking garages charge $3.00 to $4.00 for one hour.
** Please note: Harvey between Park Ave. and Robert S. Kerr is closed for construction.
The Oklahoma County Bar Association Legal Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. It is firmly committed to treating all employees and applicants for placement with dignity and respect, and to providing equal employment and placement opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.