HAPPY NEW YEAR!
READY FOR A CHANGE? SEVERAL NEW POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Check out new salary information listed in the Salary section.
- Mid-size Downtown firm seeking a Paralegal with heavy litigation/transactional experience to work with three attorneys. Competitive salary with benefits. This position will be available in March but the firm will be conducting interviews now.
- Large Downtown firm has a position available for a Paralegal in their Intellectual Department. IP skills/experience is preferred. Excellent salary and benefits.
- Small Downtown firm seeking a Legal Assistant for Personal Injury practice. Will be working directly with a partner. At least 2-5 years of experience required.
- Large Downtown firm seeking Legal Secretary for two attorneys. Busy litigation desk, some oil and gas experience would be a plus.
- Legal Secretary with strong Litigation skills needed for large Downtown firm. Banking experience is preferred as well. Great salary and beautiful offices.
- Large Downtown OKC law firm looking for a Legal Secretary with litigation experience. This firm is going paperless, strong computer skills are necessary. Will be working with two attorneys.
ATTENTION PARALEGALS/LEGAL ASSISTANTS/LEGAL SECRETARIES
All Federal Courts require pleadings to be electronically filed.
- Large Downtown firm looking for a Document Clerk - filing, copying, etc. Great entry-level position with an established firm.
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR RUNNER/COURIER POSITIONS ***
- Most runner positions require the applicant possess a driver's license which is current and in good standing.
- Most runner positions require the applicant have a dependable vehicle with current insurance. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Please apply for these positions only if you are looking for permanent employment (unless stated otherwise).
- Part-time Administrative Assistant position available for small firm in North OKC on Broadway Extn. Great entry-level position. Willing to train someone who has good general clerical skills.
- Part-time (may go to Full-time) Billing Clerk position available with mid-size Downtown firm. TABS experience and legal billing experience preferred BUT will consider someone with experience in an accounting-related field. For a complete job description, please contact Pam Bennett. This position will start around 20 hours per week and may go to full-time for a qualified individual.
- IMMEDIATE OPENING!! Company (not a law firm) in Downtown seeking a Bookkeeper for general duties - A/P, A/R, billing, payroll, etc. Easy parking and beautiful location. Lunch provided too!
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please e-mail your resume to Pam Bennett, OCBA Placement Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (405) 232-2210. If your qualifications fit the firm's requirements, you will be contacted for an initial interview at the OCBA office. Please be prepared to do basic testing when you come to the office, including proofreading, grammar, etc. If possible, please take a typing test online at www.typingtest.com and bring the results with you. You may also be asked to test when you interview with a firm.
Please note: Sometimes e-mails may go to your Spam box. Please be sure to check it for a reply.
DIRECTIONS TO OKLAHOMA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION OFFICES
Located in downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The building is on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson at 119 N. Robinson.
There is metered parking on both sides of Park Ave. and the east side of Robinson, or you may park in one of the parking garages close to our building. The Sheraton Century Center parking garage is on Sheridan between Robinson and Broadway. The Main Street Parking garage is on Main between Robinson and Broadway. Metered parking costs $1.00 for one hour and the parking garages charge $2.00 for the first hour and $1.00/hour after that.
** Please note: Park Ave. between Harvey and Robinson is temporarily closed for construction.
The Oklahoma County Bar Association Legal Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. It is firmly committed to treating all employees and applicants for placement with dignity and respect, and to providing equal employment and placement opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.