GIVE YOURSELF A VALENTINE...
FIND A NEW JOB!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Strong Litigation paralegal needed for large Downtown law firm. This position offers a great salary plus excellent benefits!
- Downtown firm seeking a Legal Assistant with Real Estate experience. Title experience would be helpful as well. This firm offers a top-notch salary and benefits package.
- Downtown Insurance Defense firm has an opening for an experienced Paralegal. Small firm with great attorneys!
- Large Downtown firm seeking a Legal Secretary to work in the areas of Transactional (corporate and real estate) and litigation. Busy desk with a great group of attorneys!
- Mid-Town firm looking for a Legal Secretary with Insurance Defense experience. Need a team player to work with two energetic attorneys! Good docketing skills a must.
- Small Downtown firm searching for a Legal Secretary to work in Insurance Defense area. This position does include transcription and need to have PACER knowledge as well. This position could possibly be part-time.
- Attorney in Bethany needs a Legal Secretary who can do it all. This attorney practices Estate Planning/Probate law and will train the right person. Need to have excellent skills, including proofreading and be comfortable using Word Perfect. If you're looking for a low stress environment this could be the place for you. Hours are 9-1 and 1-5 Monday through Thursday and closed on Friday!! **Additional hours may be available on Friday if you need them.**
- Downtown firm has an immediate opening for a Legal Secretary to prepare Oil & Gas Title Opinions. Do you have strong Word skills? Do you like to type?? This is the job for you! This firm offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
- N.W. OKC firm has a Receptionist position available to answer phones and do some light clerical/bookkeeping work. Great job for someone who needs to get their "foot in the door"!
- Large Downtown firm seeking a Receptionist. The hours for this position are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Great job if you are not an early bird!
All positions require someone with a professional appearance, good customer service and computer skills. These positions require someone who is very dependable and will be at work on time.
- Nothing available right now but keep checking!
*Please note: Courier applicants will need to have a current driver's license and auto insurance.
- New opening with large Oklahoma City firm. Seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with the CFO. This position requires someone with some accounting assistance experience or training. **This is NOT an accounting position, but an assistant to the CFO.** Need to have strong clerical skills, be very organized, and able to work with different types of personalities.
- New position available as a Junior Plan Administrator for an established local company who administers pension plans. Want to use your Business degree? This may be the right job for you! Please contact Pam Bennett for a job description. **Please note: Candidates must past a background check.
- Oklahoma City Court Reporters' office needs an Office Manager. This position requires strong software skills and includes working with RepAgency Works, RealLegal and Visionary.
All applicants are tested when they interview. If you would like to take the typing test portion online and submit the results, that is acceptable. Testing sites include www.typingtest.com and www.typingtestnow.com.
PLEASE FORWARD RESUME AND APPLICATION TO PAM BENNETT.
E-mail is email@example.com.
Fax is 405-232-2210
DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICE
The Oklahoma County Bar is located in Downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The address is 119 N. Robinson, on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson.
There is metered parking available on the east side of Robinson and on both sides of Park Avenue. $1.50 for One Hour.
Parking garages include Main Street Parking at 119 N. Main which is one block south and east of our building. $3.00 per hour. ** Santa Fe Parking garage is located at the corner of Robert S. Kerr & E.K. Gaylord, which is two blocks east of our building. $2.00 for first hour and $1.00/hour after that.