JOBS ARE RAINING DOWN IN APRIL!
Attn. Law Firms: Looking for a new attorney? Remember that we can assist you in this area as well. Several qualified attorneys now available. Contact Pam Bennett for more information regarding the Attorney Placement Service.
**BOOKKEEPING POSITION IS STILL AVAILABLE. CHECK OUT THE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!**
- Oklahoma City company seeking a Paralegal for their legal department. Applicants need to have 8-10 years of legal experience in the areas of transactional law, contracts, intellectual property. Good writing and drafting skills are a must. Top salary for the right person!
- Position available with Edmond firm that practices almost all class-action litigation. Need to be a team player and able to work independently. A great place to work for someone in the Edmond area, or if you live near the turnpike.
- Downtown Oklahoma City law office has an open position for a Legal Assistant with Litigation experience. Oil and gas experience would be a plus. Will be working mainly with one partner.
- Large Downtown firm seeking a Paralegal with strong Litigation experience. This firm offers a top salary and benefits for a qualified applicant.
- Firm in Bricktown seeking a Paralegal with extensive commercial/business litigation experience in Federal Court. This is a small firm with a rapidly growing practice. Paralegal will be billing hours. Good salary and benefits are possible. Great location with easy parking.
- Partner with Downtown firm seeking a Legal Assistant who is very detail oriented and able to follow directions. Litigation experience is preferred. This person will work closely with other staff members. Willing to consider someone with less experience if they have legal training and are willing to learn.
- Firm on Classen seeking a Paralegal for Insurance Defense and Subrogation practice. Need to have Summation experience, knowledge of PowerPoint and TimeMatters. Small firm with top salary and benefits!
- Aviation law firm has a position available off site at their FAA office. Position requires someone with a four year degree and the ability to work well with others, establish a working relationship with FAA employees. This is a specialized position, need to be willing to train.
- Mid-size firm in Downtown OKC has a position available for their Real Estate practice. Experience in this area is preferred but will train the right person.
- Small Downtown firm with boutique practice in the area of energy and natural resources has an immediate need for a strong legal secretary with at least 3-5 years of experience to work with one partner. Duties include extensive work processing using digital dictation software, scanning, file maintenance, proofreading and additional general secretarial duties. Need to be proficient in Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat. This firm will pay top salary for the right person plus great benefits!
- Downtown firm seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to work for a partner. Duties include transcription, extensive docketing. Need to be proficient in Outlook. Great location with easy parking.
- Edmond firm looking for a Legal Secretary to work with a partner and legal assistant. Will be expected to handle some cases from beginning to end with minimal supervision. Beautiful offices in a great location.
- Firm on N. Classen seeking a Legal Secretary for busy Family Law practice. Some experience is preferred but would consider training the right person. Need to have good skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
ATTENTION PARALEGALS/LEGAL ASSISTANTS/LEGAL SECRETARIES
All Federal Courts now require pleadings to be electronically filed.
Firms who practice in Federal court are requesting employee candidates have this training.
- Boutique firm in Downtown Oklahoma City seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. Some legal experience would be preferred but will consider entry-level. Need to have good customer service skills and a professional appearance. Duties will consist of answering phones, taking care of incoming mail, deliveries, faxes, etc., coordinating meeting rooms and some backup support to other staff members.
- Downtown OKC firm has an immediate opening for an office clerk.. Duties will include copying, filing, errands and general support to office staff. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Downtown firm seeking an Administrative Assistant for a busy Real Estate/Title practice. This experience is not require but must have at least 1-2 years of legal experience with a law firm. Great salary and benefits for the right person.
- Small firm on N. Western has an opening for an Administrative Assistant with at least one year of legal experience. Will be answering phones, entering timekeeping, preparing correspondence and other general office duties.
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR RUNNER/COURIER POSITIONS ***
- Most runner positions require the applicant possess a driver's license which is current and in good standing.
- Most runner positions require the applicant have a dependable vehicle with current insurance. (Mileage is reimbursed)
- Please apply for these positions only if you are looking for permanent employment (unless stated otherwise).
- Law firm seeking an Office Administrator for mid-size firm. For further details please contact Pam Bennett.
- Downtown firm looking for a billing clerk - A/P, A/R and light collections. Law firm billing experience is preferred but not required.
- Company (not a law firm) in Downtown seeking a Bookkeeper for general duties - A/P, A/R, billing, payroll, etc. Easy parking and beautiful location. Lunch provided too!
- Bookkeeping position available with firm in far North OKC. General bookkeeping duties including A/P, A/R, payroll, etc. Could possibly be Part-Time.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please forward a resume to me at email@example.com, or fax to (405) 232-2210. If your qualifications fit the firm's requirements, I will contact you for an initial interview at my office. Please be prepared to test when you come to the office. I do basic testing in proofreading, grammar, etc. I will also ask you to take a typing test at www.typingtest.com. If you wish, you may do this prior to our interview and bring the results with you. Please note that you may also be asked to test when you interview with a firm.
Please note: Sometimes my e-mails may go to your Spam box. Please be sure to check it for my reply.
DIRECTIONS TO OKLAHOMA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION OFFICES
Located in downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The building is on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson at 119 N. Robinson. There is metered parking on both sides of Park Ave. and the east side of Robinson, or you may park in one of the parking garages close to our building. The Sheraton Century Center parking garage is on Sheridan between Robinson and Broadway. The Main Street Parking garage is on Main between Robinson and Broadway. Metered parking costs $1.00 for one hour and the parking garages charge $3.00 to $4.00 for one hour.
** Please note: Park Ave. between Robinson and Broadway is closed for construction.
The Oklahoma County Bar Association Legal Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. It is firmly committed to treating all employees and applicants for placement with dignity and respect, and to providing equal employment and placement opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.