HOT JOBS IN THE SUMMERTIME!
- This just in! Firm in South Oklahoma City looking for a Paralegal for their Family Law practice. Prior legal experience is necessary but family law is not required. Looking for a change? This may be the place for you. This firm offers a competitive salary.
- Attorney in Far N.W. OKC seeking a Legal Assistant for a Personal Injury/Insurance Defense practice. Some legal experience necessary but willing to train in this area. Will be working alongside another attorney and legal assistant in the office.
- N.W. OKC firm has an opening for a Paralegal in their Personal Injury/Insurance Defense practice. Looking for someone with a strong legal background, at least 8 years of experience. Great salary and benefits with this position.
- Firm in Mid-Town OKC seeking a Legal Assistant for their Insurance Defense practice. You will be responsible for 50-60 active files, need to have at least 5 years of litigation defense experience. Excellent salary and benefits.
- N.W. OKC firm (near Penn Square) in search of a Legal Assistant for their Litigation practice. Need to be familiar with billing hours, some administrative work as well. Great location if you don't want to drive downtown!
- Mid-size Downtown firm that practices Aviation Law has an open position for a Legal Assistant in the area of Aircraft Title & Finance. This experience is not necessary but does require someone with at least an associate's degree. Title work background would be helpful.
- Firm in Downtown OKC seeking a Legal Assistant for the area of Labor and Employment Law. Experience in this area is not required, but applicant does need to have good legal background and be very organized!
- Downtown firm seeking a Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant for their Personal Injury/Workers' Compensation practice. Need to have some experience in this area. Will be responsible for 75-100 files. Great Downtown location, easy parking.
- Bricktown firm seeking Legal Secretary to work in General Civil Litigation and Corporate areas. Busy office, great location!
ATTENTION PARALEGALS/LEGAL ASSISTANTS/LEGAL SECRETARIES
All Federal Courts require pleadings to be electronically filed.
- Downtown firm seeking a Medical Records Clerk/Courier. Need to have good written and oral communication skills and be very detail oriented. Some driving required, need to have current license and insurance.
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR RUNNER/COURIER POSITIONS ***
- Most runner positions require the applicant possess a driver's license which is current and in good standing.
- Most runner positions require the applicant have a dependable vehicle with current insurance. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Please apply for these positions only if you are looking for permanent employment (unless stated otherwise).
- IMMEDIATE OPENING!! Company (not a law firm) in Downtown seeking a Bookkeeper for general duties - A/P, A/R, billing, payroll, etc. Easy parking and beautiful location. Lunch provided too!
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please e-mail your resume to Pam Bennett, OCBA Placement Director, at email@example.com, or fax to (405) 232-2210. If your qualifications fit the firm's requirements, you will be contacted for an initial interview at the OCBA office. Please be prepared to do basic testing when you come to the office, including proofreading, grammar, etc. If possible, please take a typing test online at www.typingtest.com and bring the results with you. You may also be asked to test when you interview with a firm.
Please note: Sometimes e-mails may go to your Spam box. Please be sure to check it for a reply.
DIRECTIONS TO OKLAHOMA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION OFFICES
Located in downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The building is on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson at 119 N. Robinson.
There is metered parking on both sides of Park Ave. and the east side of Robinson, or you may park in one of the parking garages close to our building. The Sheraton Century Center parking garage is on Sheridan between Robinson and Broadway. The Main Street Parking garage is on Main between Robinson and Broadway. Metered parking costs $1.00 for one hour and the parking garages charge $2.00 for the first hour and $1.00/hour after that.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to construction, you may only enter the building through the east doors.
The Oklahoma County Bar Association Legal Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. It is firmly committed to treating all employees and applicants for placement with dignity and respect, and to providing equal employment and placement opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.