CURRENT JOB LISTINGS WITH
ATTORNEY PLACEMENT SERVICE
- Small Downtown OKC firm seeking an attorney for general appellate work. Prior experience is necessary, would consider someone who has worked as a clerk in an appellate court. Position will include extensive research and writing.
- National firm with offices in Oklahoma City, Washington DC, Portland, Sacramento and Anchorage seeking an associate for the OKC office. This firm specializes in Native American and Alaskan Native law. Minimum of 0-4 years of legal experience, strong research, writing and communication skills and a commitment to tribal representation.
- Above firm also has a position open for an experienced attorney with at least 5 years of legal experience. All other skills listed also apply.
- Firm in Downtown Oklahoma City seeks associate with 7 to 10 years litigation experience in bad faith/civil litigation. Candidate should be self-motivated, detail oriented and have strong research and writing skills. The primary duties of the position will involve briefing and written discovery.
- Small firm in Midwest City seeking an associate attorney. 1-2 years of practice experience required and courthouse experience preferred. This is a general practice firm with emphasis on Estates/Probate, Business Litigation, Family Law and some Personal Injury. Very customer service oriented firm.
Please refer to the main Attorney Placement page for a list of documents to be submitted with your resume. Should you have questions or need further details you may e-mail me at email@example.com, or call (405) 235-4399.