NEW POSITIONS FOR A NEW YEAR!
**Check out the Bookkeeping position at the bottom of this page!**
- Attorney in Bricktown seeking a Paralegal with extensive commercial/business litigation experience. This is a small firm with a rapidly growing practice. Good salary, benefits possible. Good location with easy parking.
- Established Mid-Town firm has a newly formed position available for a Paralegal/Case Manager with PI (plaintiff) experience. Must be very organized, able to work on several projects at once. Great salary and benefits.
- Attorney in N. OKC seeking a Legal Assistant to work mainly in the area of Personal Injury. Great attorney, generous salary! Convenient location if you don't want to drive downtown.
- Boutique firm in Downtown OKC looking for a Legal Assistant with insurance defense experience to work in the medical malpractice area. This position requires knowledge in both Word and WordPerfect as well as TABS billing software and Adobe Acrobat.
- Paralegal position available with an established South OKC firm. Must have extensive litigation experience, preferably in the Personal Injury area. Great salary for this position!
- North OKC firm seeking a Legal Assistant/Office Manager for three attorneys. This is a "one person office" and job duties will include basic legal assistant duties as well as some word processing, billing, AP/AR, phones, etc. Good salary plus benefits.
- Solo firm in Norman looking for a Legal Assistant for mainly a criminal defense practice. Need to have 1-2 years of legal experience. This person will be running the office, answering phones, assisting attorney with interviewing clients, preparing correspondence, managing attorney's schedule, etc.
- Large Downtown firm seeking a strong Legal Secretary with Litigation experience. This firm offers great benefits and a competitive salary. This is a fast-paced desk, must be able to work on several projects at once, good organizational skills.
- South OKC firm has an opening for a Legal Secretary with good Litigation experience, preferably in the Personal Injury area. Competitive salary for this position.
- Mid size firm in Mid-Town looking for a strong Legal Secretary to work with two attorneys. Need to have litigation experience, preferably insurance defense.
- Legal Secretary position available with large Downtown firm. This position will be with their Employee Benefits practice area. This firm offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
ATTENTION PARALEGALS/LEGAL ASSISTANTS/LEGAL SECRETARIES
All Federal Courts now require pleadings to be electronically filed.
Firms who practice in Federal court are requesting employee candidates have this training.
- Firm near Capital seeking a Receptionist. Some legal experience is preferred but not necessary for the right person! Will be answering phones, filing and running errands. Great group to work with!
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR RUNNER/COURIER POSITIONS ***
- Most runner positions require the applicant possess a driver's license which is current and in good standing.
- Most runner positions require the applicant have a dependable vehicle with current insurance. (Mileage is reimbursed)
- Please apply for these positions only if you are looking for permanent employment (unless stated otherwise).
- Company (not a law firm) in Downtown seeking a Bookkeeper for general duties - A/P, A/R, billing, payroll, etc. Easy parking and beautiful location. Lunch provided too!
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please forward a resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (405) 232-2210. If your qualifications fit the firm's requirements, I will contact you for an initial interview at my office. Please be prepared to test when you come to the office. I do basic testing in proofreading, grammar, etc. I will also ask you to take a typing test at www.typingtest.com. If you wish, you may do this prior to our interview and bring the results with you. Please note that you may also be asked to test when you interview with a firm.
Please note: Sometimes my e-mails may go to your Spam box. Please be sure to check it for my reply.
DIRECTIONS TO OKLAHOMA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION OFFICES
Located in downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The building is on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson at 119 N. Robinson. There is metered parking on both sides of Park Ave. and the east side of Robinson, or you may park in one of the parking garages close to our building. The Sheraton Century Center parking garage is on Sheridan between Robinson and Broadway. The Main Street Parking garage is on Main between Robinson and Broadway. Metered parking costs $1.00 for one hour and the parking garages charge $3.00 to $4.00 for one hour.
** Please note: Harvey between Park Ave. and Robert S. Kerr is closed for construction.
The Oklahoma County Bar Association Legal Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. It is firmly committed to treating all employees and applicants for placement with dignity and respect, and to providing equal employment and placement opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.