IT MAY BE COOLING DOWN BUT THE
JOB MARKET IS HEATING UP!
- Mid-Town office seeking a Paralegal/Litigation Case Manager with a minimum of 5 years experience, preferable in a mid-size or large firm. This desk will handle 60-70 active cases at any time. Need to be organized and able to work in a team setting.
- NW Oklahoma City firm has a new position available for a Paralegal with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in Non-Profit Law practice. This is a growing firm looking for an experienced employee.
- Firm in North OKC seeking a paralegal with a minimum of 2-3 years of Estate Planning/Probate experience. An ideal candidate will have Trust Administration experience as well. This firm offers a competitive salary and benefits.
- Small Downtown firm (2 attorneys) looking for a Legal Assistant for a practice that includes Criminal Defense, both Federal and State, as well as Tax Law and Civil Litigation. Will prefer someone with 2-3 years of legal experience. This firm offers a competitive salary and benefits are possible.
- Part-time position available with small firm in North OKC which practices oil and gas law. This position will be at least 20-30 hours per week and prior O&G experience is a must. Hours can be flexible, perfect if you have kids in school!
- N.W. OKC firm (near Penn Square) in search of a Legal Assistant for their Litigation practice. Need to be familiar with billing hours, some administrative work as well. Great location if you don't want to drive downtown!
- Law firm in South OKC with a Family Law practice has an open position for a Legal Assistant. Will consider someone with no family law experience if they have prior legal experience.
- Norman law office looking for a Legal Secretary for their Workers' Compensation practice. At least one year of legal experience is required and must be able to learn WC. This position does include benefits.
- Mid-size Downtown firm seeking a Legal Secretary for Title Opinion work. If you like to type you will love this job! Competitive salary and benefits.
- Large Downtown Oklahoma City law firm has an immediate opening for a strong Legal Secretary with extensive Litigation experience to work with two partners and one associate. Looking for someone who is organized with strong skills. Great attorneys!
Mid-Town OKC firm will have an opening in October for a strong Legal Secretary for Insurance Defense practice. Duties will include some Legal Assistant work and Medical Malpractice experience is preferred. This position is for a partner.
- Law office near Mid-Town seeking a Legal Secretary. This firm will consider entry-level candidates who have legal training and strong skills. Will be assisting another legal secretary and expanded duties are possible for the right person.
- Downtown Oklahoma City law firm seeking a Legal Secretary for their Litigation practice. Will prefer a candidate with Oil & Gas experience. Must have good skills, including keyboarding and software.
- Downtown firm looking for a polished Receptionist with some legal skills. Need to have good software knowledge, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Duties for this position can easily be expanded for the right person and this firm offers a top-notch salary and benefits package!
- Law firm in South Oklahoma City seeking a Receptionist. This position will initially be entry-level but the firm is looking to make this a Legal Assistant position for the right person. Will prefer someone with legal training and good skills. This firm practices Civil Litigation (Plaintiff), Family Law and Criminal Defense Law.
- No positions available at this time but keep checking!
**Please note: Courier applicants will need to have a current driver's license and auto insurance.
- Bookkeeping/Accounting position available with Mid-size firm in North Oklahoma City. This is a growing firm seeking a candidate with prior law firm experience to handle books, payroll, billing, etc. Position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
All applicants are tested when they interview. If you would like to take the typing test portion online and submit the results, that is acceptable. Testing sites include www.typingtest.com and www.typingtestnow.com.
PLEASE FORWARD RESUME AND APPLICATION TO PAM BENNETT.
E-mail is email@example.com.
Fax is 405-232-2210
DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICE
The Oklahoma County Bar is located in Downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The address is 119 N. Robinson, on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson.
There is metered parking available on the east side of Robinson and on both sides of Park Avenue. $1.50 for One Hour.
Parking garages include Main Street Parking at 119 N. Main which is one block south and east of our building. $3.00 per hour. ** Santa Fe Parking garage is located at the corner of Robert S. Kerr & E.K. Gaylord, which is two blocks east of our building. $2.00 for first hour and $1.00/hour after that.