THE WIND IS BLOWING IN SOME GREAT NEW JOBS!
- Small Downtown firm has a position available working with a partner in Family Law. Must have family law experience. This attorney is great to work for and the firm offers a competitive salary with benefits.
- Downtown firm seeking a Legal Assistant with Corporation Commission or Oil and Gas experience. Will also consider someone with Litigation experience to work with a partner. This firm offers a top-notch salary and benefits package.
- Firm in far NW OKC has an opening for an Entry-Level Paralegal who is willing to learn, is very detail oriented and able to multi-task. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a place to grow. Beautiful offices and location.
- NW Oklahoma City solo firm (near OCU) has a position available for a Legal Assistant. This attorney practices mainly Personal Injury law. Either Plaintiff or Defense experience is okay.
- Part-time position available with small firm in North OKC which practices oil and gas law. This position will be at least 20-30 hours per week and prior O&G experience is preferred. This position will also include clerical/secretarial duties, client contact, etc.Hours can be flexible, perfect if you have kids in school!
- Like to type?? Downtown firm seeking a legal secretary to prepare Oil and Gas Title Opinions. This position offers an excellent salary and benefits.
- Large Downtown firm seeking a strong Legal Secretary for heavy Litigation practice. Looking to fill immediately! This firm offers an excellent benefits package with a competitive salary.
- Part-time position now available! Solo firm in Bethany seeking a Legal Secretary who can do it all. This attorney practices Estate Planning/Probate law and will train the right person. Need to have excellent skills, including proofreading and be comfortable using Word Perfect. If you're looking for a low stress environment this could be the place for you. Hours are 9-1 and 1-5 Monday through Thursday and closed on Friday!!
- Norman firm has a Part-Time position available for an entry-level Legal Secretary. This firm practices criminal defense, personal injury and family law, is very family oriented and looking for a "good fit". This position can possibly change to full-time for the right person!
- Legal Secretary position available with a small Downtown firm with practice areas that include Criminal Defense, PI and Family Law. Need to have 1-2 years of legal experience, at least.
- Law office near Penn Square seeking a Legal Secretary for a Workers' Compensation/Personal Injury practice. This firm will consider entry-level candidates who have legal training and strong skills.
- Downtown Oklahoma City law firm seeking a Legal Secretary for their Insurance Defense practice, mainly working with one partner. This is a small firm, laidback, low stress!
- Several positions available! Firms in Oklahoma City, Edmond and Norman are looking for Receptionists. Need to have a professional appearance, good customer service and computer skills. **These positions require someone who is very dependable and will be at work on time.** One firm will need someone who can work 7:30 to 4:00.
- Downtown firm seeking a File Clerk. Need to be very organized, able to multi-task and on occasion able to lift boxes up to 25 pounds.
**Please note: Courier applicants will need to have a current driver's license and auto insurance.
- No positions available at this time but keep checking!
All applicants are tested when they interview. If you would like to take the typing test portion online and submit the results, that is acceptable. Testing sites include www.typingtest.com and www.typingtestnow.com.
PLEASE FORWARD RESUME AND APPLICATION TO PAM BENNETT.
E-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax is 405-232-2210
DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICE
The Oklahoma County Bar is located in Downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The address is 119 N. Robinson, on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson.
There is metered parking available on the east side of Robinson and on both sides of Park Avenue. $1.50 for One Hour.
Parking garages include Main Street Parking at 119 N. Main which is one block south and east of our building. $3.00 per hour. ** Santa Fe Parking garage is located at the corner of Robert S. Kerr & E.K. Gaylord, which is two blocks east of our building. $2.00 for first hour and $1.00/hour after that.