FALL IS HERE WITH SOME GREAT NEW JOBS!
- Downtown firm seeking a Paralegal to work with attorneys in their Securities Department as well as Litigation Support. Applicants who have Summation experience are preferred. This firm offers a top-notch salary and benefits package.
- NW Oklahoma City solo firm (near OCU) has a position available for a Legal Assistant. This attorney practices mainly Personal Injury law. Either Plaintiff or Defense experience is okay.
- Part-time position available with small firm in North OKC which practices oil and gas law. This position will be at least 20-30 hours per week and prior O&G experience is preferred. This position will also include clerical/secretarial duties, client contact, etc.Hours can be flexible, perfect if you have kids in school!
- Downtown firm seeking a strong Legal Secretary for heavy Litigation practice. Looking to fill immediately!
- Brand new position! Solo firm in Bethany seeking a Legal Secretary who can do it all. This attorney practices Estate Planning/Probate law and will train the right person. Need to have excellent skills, including proofreading and be comfortable using Word Perfect. If you're looking for a low stress environment this could be the place for you.
- Legal Secretary position available with a small Downtown firm with practice areas that include Criminal Defense, PI and Family Law. Need to have 1-2 years of legal experience, at least.
- Mid-size Downtown firm seeking a Legal Secretary for Title Opinion work. If you like to type you will love this job! Competitive salary and benefits. This position will be working mainly with one attorney.
- Large Downtown Oklahoma City law firm has an opening for a Legal Secretary to work in both Transactional and Litigation areas. This firm offers a competitive salary/benefits package.
Mid-Town OKC firm has an immediate opening for a Legal Secretary. They will consider entry-level candidates who have strong skills and legal education. The right applicant has room to grow! for Insurance Defense practice. Duties will include some Legal Assistant work and Medical Malpractice experience is preferred. This position is for a partner.
- Law office near Penn Square seeking a Legal Secretary for a Workers' Compensation/Personal Injury practice. This firm will consider entry-level candidates who have legal training and strong skills.
- Downtown Oklahoma City law firm seeking a Legal Secretary for their Insurance Defense practice, mainly working with one partner. This is a small firm, laidback, low stress!
- No positions available at this time but keep checking!
- Firm in Deep Deuce looking for a part-time Courier, preferably someone who can work in the afternoons. Great position for a student!
**Please note: Courier applicants will need to have a current driver's license and auto insurance.
- Firm in Deep Deuce seeking an Administrative Assistant preferably with some legal experience or training. This person will be working in the Corporation Commission department which includes preparing/filing applications. Need to be detail oriented.
- Three person office in Mid-Town has an Administrative Assistant position available. Duties include answering phones for two companies, light bookkeeping, errands, etc. Some clerical duties.
All applicants are tested when they interview. If you would like to take the typing test portion online and submit the results, that is acceptable. Testing sites include www.typingtest.com and www.typingtestnow.com.
PLEASE FORWARD RESUME AND APPLICATION TO PAM BENNETT.
E-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax is 405-232-2210
DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICE
The Oklahoma County Bar is located in Downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The address is 119 N. Robinson, on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson.
There is metered parking available on the east side of Robinson and on both sides of Park Avenue. $1.50 for One Hour.
Parking garages include Main Street Parking at 119 N. Main which is one block south and east of our building. $3.00 per hour. ** Santa Fe Parking garage is located at the corner of Robert S. Kerr & E.K. Gaylord, which is two blocks east of our building. $2.00 for first hour and $1.00/hour after that.