JOB LISTINGS FOR SEPTEMBER
LOTS OF NEW JOBS AVAILABLE!
Attn. Law Firms: Looking for a new attorney? Remember that we can assist you in this area as well. Several qualified attorneys now available. Contact Pam Bennett for more information regarding the Attorney Placement Service.
- Small firm in South OKC seeking a Legal Assistant for a general practice. Bi-lingual would be a plus. Great salary and benefits offered plus a 35.5 hour work week!
- Mid-size Downtown OKC practice has an opening for a Paralegal for a commercial real estate practice. Excellent salary and benefits. Need to have some type of real estate experience.
- Law firm in Mid-Town OKC looking for a Paralegal with at least 10 years of legal experience, preferably in insurance defense. A good salary and benefits for the right person and no parking hassles!
- Small firm in Mid-Town has an immediate opening for a Legal Assistant for Workers' Compensation/Personal Injury. Busy WC case load to manage.
- Large Downtown firm seeking a Legal Assistant for their Intellectual Property department. IP experience is not necessary, just the willingness and ability to learn something new!
- Small Downtown OKC firm has an opening for a Legal Assistant for their Personal Injury practice. This person will be working with two attorneys, another legal assistant and a runner. Some PI experience is preferred. Good location, easy access.
- Position available with a small firm on Classen doing Insurance Defense and Subrogation work. Will be working mainly for one attorney. This position pays top dollar for a highly qualified paralegal who can .
- Large Downtown OKC law firm looking for a Legal Secretary with litigation experience. This firm offers a great salary/bonus structure and beautiful offices. Will be working with three attorneys.
- Mid-size firm in Downtown OKC looking for a Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant for their real estate practice. While real estate experience is not required, any kind of title work background would be helpful. Great salary for this position.
- Mid-size firm in Downtown OKC seeks a Legal Secretary for Insurance Defense/General Litigation practice. Some experience and/or legal training is required as well as good keyboarding skills. A good step up from entry-level!
- Small firm seeking a Legal Secretary to work mainly with one partner. A lot of transcription and other general clerical duties in this position. Great co-workers and beautiful building.
- Corporation in North OKC has an opening for a Legal Secretary to work with the in-house attorneys. Duties will include clerical, receptionist, technical and organizational duties. Great benefits and salary!
- Norman firm has a position available for a Legal Secretary to work with one attorney in Workers' Compensation practice. This firm uses Word Perfect mainly. Benefits and retirement included!
ATTENTION PARALEGALS/LEGAL ASSISTANTS/LEGAL SECRETARIES
All Federal Courts require pleadings to be electronically filed.
- Firm in Downtown Oklahoma City seeking a Part-time file clerk. Hours can be flexible, approximately 20 hours per week. This job mainly will be working off site closing and destroying old files. Other job duties as needed including buying office supplies and delivering them. There is some heavy lifting and the off site location is a storage unit.
- Large Downtown firm needs a Full-time office clerk. Duties will include copying, stocking supply rooms and kitchens, other general responsibilities. Good salary and benefits too.
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR RUNNER/COURIER POSITIONS ***
- Most runner positions require the applicant possess a driver's license which is current and in good standing.
- Most runner positions require the applicant have a dependable vehicle with current insurance. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Please apply for these positions only if you are looking for permanent employment (unless stated otherwise).
- Company (not a law firm) in Downtown seeking a Bookkeeper for general duties - A/P, A/R, billing, payroll, etc. Easy parking and beautiful location. Lunch provided too!
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please e-mail your resume to Pam Bennett, OCBA Placement Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (405) 232-2210. If your qualifications fit the firm's requirements, you will be contacted for an initial interview at the OCBA office. Please be prepared to do basic testing when you come to the office, including proofreading, grammar, etc. If possible, please take a typing test online at www.typingtest.com and bring the results with you. You may also be asked to test when you interview with a firm.
Please note: Sometimes e-mails may go to your Spam box. Please be sure to check it for a reply.
DIRECTIONS TO OKLAHOMA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION OFFICES
Located in downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The building is on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson at 119 N. Robinson.
There is metered parking on both sides of Park Ave. and the east side of Robinson, or you may park in one of the parking garages close to our building. The Sheraton Century Center parking garage is on Sheridan between Robinson and Broadway. The Main Street Parking garage is on Main between Robinson and Broadway. Metered parking costs $1.00 for one hour and the parking garages charge $2.00 for the first hour and $1.00/hour after that.
** Please note: Park Ave. between Harvey and Broadway is temporarily closed for construction. However, the intersection of Park and Robinson is now open and there is through traffic allowed on Robinson.
The Oklahoma County Bar Association Legal Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. It is firmly committed to treating all employees and applicants for placement with dignity and respect, and to providing equal employment and placement opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.