JOB LISTINGS FOR FALL
NEW BILLING POSITION AVAILABLE WITH OKC FIRM!
SEE BELOW UNDER ADMINISTRATIVE/ACCOUNTING
Live in Norman?? Several firms have positions available in the Norman area.
- Large Downtown firm has a position available for a Paralegal with strong Litigation skills/experience. Excellent salary and benefits.
- Midsize firm in Downtown OKC seeking a Paralegal for their Commercial Real Estate/Finance Department. Working with great attorneys, competitive salary and benefits.
- Two attorney firm in Mid-Town area looking for a Legal Assistant with Litigation and Bankruptcy experience. Will be doing some pleading preparation and research.
- Large Downtown firm seeking a Legal Assistant for their Intellectual Property department. IP experience is not necessary, just the willingness and ability to learn something new!
- Small, general practice firm in Norman (4 attorneys) has an immediate opening for a Legal Secretary. Practice includes Civil Litigation, Estate Planning and Workers' Compensation. This position would focus on WC although some work in other areas. Salary range as $13-15 per hour depending on experience. Medical and dental benefits fully paid, pension plan paid by employer as well as life insurance policy.
- Solo practice in Norman looking for a Legal Secretary to work in the areas of Bankruptcy, Probate, Civil Litigation and some Federal Criminal Defense. Competitive salary, paid annual and sick leave.
- Small Norman firm seeking a Legal Secretary for a general practice, need at least one year of legal experience. Would consider part-time to start, 30 hours per week. Would be working with three attorneys and a legal assistant.
- Solo firm in Mid-Town area has a position available for a Legal Secretary for a general practice including Personal Injury, Family and Criminal Defense.
- Solo firm near Penn Square seeking a Legal Secretary for a general practice with emphasis on Probate and Estate Planning. Great location!
- Large Downtown OKC law firm looking for a Legal Secretary with litigation experience. This firm is going paperless, strong computer skills are necessary. Will be working with two attorneys.
- Mid-size firm in Downtown OKC seeks a Legal Secretary for Insurance Defense/General Litigation practice. Some experience and/or legal training is required as well as good keyboarding skills. A good step up from entry-level!
ATTENTION PARALEGALS/LEGAL ASSISTANTS/LEGAL SECRETARIES
All Federal Courts require pleadings to be electronically filed.
- Firm in Downtown OKC seeking a Receptionist. Duties will include phones, filing, etc. as well as some administrative work including data entry. Some prior office experience is required. Generous salary and benefits for the right person!
- NW OKC firm seeking a Receptionist for general duties - phones, ordering supplies, making coffee, etc.
- Part-time Receptionist position for firm in NW OKC. This will be all day on Monday and Friday. Some legal assistant duties as well.
- Large firm in Downtown OKC has a position available for an Administrative Assistant. Real Estate experience is preferred - possibly someone who has worked with a title company. Great benefits and salary!
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR RUNNER/COURIER POSITIONS ***
- Most runner positions require the applicant possess a driver's license which is current and in good standing.
- Most runner positions require the applicant have a dependable vehicle with current insurance. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Please apply for these positions only if you are looking for permanent employment (unless stated otherwise).
- Downtown OKC firm looking for a Billing/Collections Administrator. Responsibilities will include posting deposits, drafting/editing/posting client bills, running conflicts checks, opening new files, accounts receivable. Competitive salary and benefits.
- IMMEDIATE OPENING!! Company (not a law firm) in Downtown seeking a Bookkeeper for general duties - A/P, A/R, billing, payroll, etc. Easy parking and beautiful location. Lunch provided too!
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please e-mail your resume to Pam Bennett, OCBA Placement Director, at email@example.com, or fax to (405) 232-2210. If your qualifications fit the firm's requirements, you will be contacted for an initial interview at the OCBA office. Please be prepared to do basic testing when you come to the office, including proofreading, grammar, etc. If possible, please take a typing test online at www.typingtest.com and bring the results with you. You may also be asked to test when you interview with a firm.
Please note: Sometimes e-mails may go to your Spam box. Please be sure to check it for a reply.
DIRECTIONS TO OKLAHOMA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION OFFICES
Located in downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The building is on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson at 119 N. Robinson.
There is metered parking on both sides of Park Ave. and the east side of Robinson, or you may park in one of the parking garages close to our building. The Sheraton Century Center parking garage is on Sheridan between Robinson and Broadway. The Main Street Parking garage is on Main between Robinson and Broadway. Metered parking costs $1.00 for one hour and the parking garages charge $2.00 for the first hour and $1.00/hour after that.
** Please note: Park Ave. between Harvey and Robinson is temporarily closed for construction. However, the intersection of Park and Robinson is now open and there is through traffic allowed on Robinson.
The Oklahoma County Bar Association Legal Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. It is firmly committed to treating all employees and applicants for placement with dignity and respect, and to providing equal employment and placement opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.