AVAILABLE POSITIONS FOR
- Edmond firm seeking a Legal Assistant with at least two years of civil litigation experience. Need to have experience with drafting documents, docketing, organizing meetings, maintaining a filing system; and utilizing Microsoft Office. Law firm is growing so applicant must be willing to take on additional responsibilities. Great salary and location if you don't want to drive downtown!
- Mid-size Downtown firm has an opening for a Paralegal with at least four years of litigation experience. This is a fast paced office. Need to have strong software skills to include MS Office and trial presentation software. Need to have billing and time entry experience as well. Competitive salary for this position.
- Firm in North OKC needs a Paralegal with litigation experience. Must be familiar with filing in federal court. Will be working mainly with partner - document drafting, docketing, etc.
- Norman firm seeks a Legal Assistant with litigation experience to work in areas of medical negligence and employment law. Will be working with 2-3 attorneys doing pleading preparation, discovery, docketing, etc. May be some clerical type work as well.
- Firm in Mid-Town seeking a Paralegal/Case Manager with PI (plaintiff) experience. Brand new position with great salary!
- Solo Downtown firm seeking a Legal Assistant to work mainly in family law area, some criminal. Will be working with two other legal assistants as well as attorney.
- Solo firm in Yukon looking for a Legal Assistant for family law practice. Need to have 1-2 years of experience as well as legal training.
- Large Downtown firm seeking a strong Legal Secretary with litigation experience. This firm offers great benefits and a competitive salary. This is a fast-paced desk.
- Prominent OKC company has an opening for a Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant to work with in-house counsel. Great position with a reputable company. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Mid size firm in Mid-Town looking for a strong Legal Secretary to work with two attorneys. Need to have litigation experience, preferably insurance defense.
- Position Reopened! North OKC firm has available position for Legal Secretary with workers' compensation experience. This firm offers a great salary with convenient location, close to highway and downtown.
- Love to type? Small Downtown firm needs a Legal Secretary for dictation, other clerical work. This is a small, laid-back firm with great attorneys and co-workers! Insurance defense and corporation practice. Good salary and benefits.
- Temp to Perm position with Downtown firm looking for a Legal Secretary. Need to have at least four years of legal experience. This is a fast paced office. Need to have strong software skills as well as type at least 70 wpm. Please note: This position will initially be an Administrative Assistant/Runner to fill in for another employee. **Will need to have a reliable vehicle, have current car insurance and a driver's license in good standing.** Great salary!
ATTENTION PARALEGALS/LEGAL ASSISTANTS/LEGAL SECRETARIES
All Federal Courts now require pleadings to be electronically filed.
Firms who practice in Federal court are requesting employee candidates have this training.
- Downtown firm seeking an Office Services Clerk. Duties will require some lifting, bending, stooping and walking. Will be making deliveries, copies, filing, etc. This position offers excellent pay and benefits!
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR RUNNER/COURIER POSITIONS ***
- Most runner positions require the applicant possess a driver's license which is current and in good standing.
- Most runner positions require the applicant have a dependable vehicle with current insurance. (Mileage is reimbursed)
- Please apply for these positions only if you are looking for permanent employment (unless stated otherwise).
- Small Downtown firm seeking an Office Manager proficient in TABS. ALSO, needs to have some Legal Assistant experience, familiarity with federal courts/filing.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please forward a resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (405) 232-2210. If your qualifications fit the firm's requirements, I will contact you for an initial interview at my office. Please be prepared to test when you come to the office. I do basic testing in proofreading, grammar, etc. I will also ask you to take a typing test at www.typingtest.com. If you wish, you may do this prior to our interview and bring the results with you. Please note that you may also be asked to test when you interview with a firm.
Please note: Sometimes my e-mails may go to your Spam box. Please be sure to check it for my reply.
DIRECTIONS TO OKLAHOMA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION OFFICES
Located in downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The building is on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson at 119 N. Robinson. There is metered parking on both sides of Park Ave. and the east side of Robinson, or you may park in one of the parking garages close to our building. The Sheraton Century Center parking garage is on Sheridan between Robinson and Broadway. The Main Street Parking garage is on Main between Robinson and Broadway. Metered parking costs $1.00 for one hour and the parking garages charge $3.00 to $4.00 for one hour.
** Please note: Harvey between Park Ave. and Robert S. Kerr is closed for construction.
The Oklahoma County Bar Association Legal Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. It is firmly committed to treating all employees and applicants for placement with dignity and respect, and to providing equal employment and placement opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.