HAPPY NEW YEAR?
HAPPY NEW JOB!
- Three attorney firm on N. Classen that specializes in Family Law is seeking a Legal Assistant who can do it all! This position includes an excellent salary/benefits package. Family Law experience is not required but preferred.
- Downtown firm seeking a Legal Assistant with Corporation Commission or Oil and Gas experience. Will also consider someone with Litigation experience to work with a partner. This firm offers a top-notch salary and benefits package.
- Firm in far NW OKC has an opening for an Entry-Level Paralegal who is willing to learn, is very detail oriented and able to multi-task. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a place to grow. Beautiful offices and location.
- Attorney in Bethany needs a Legal Secretary who can do it all. This attorney practices Estate Planning/Probate law and will train the right person. Need to have excellent skills, including proofreading and be comfortable using Word Perfect. If you're looking for a low stress environment this could be the place for you. Hours are 9-1 and 1-5 Monday through Thursday and closed on Friday!! **Additional hours may be available on Friday if you need them.**
- Downtown firm has an immediate opening for a Legal Secretary to prepare Oil & Gas Title Opinions. If you like to type, this is the job for you! This firm offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Downtown law firm seeking a Receptionist who will also take care of Marketing for the firm. A marketing background or training would be ideal.
- N.W. OKC firm has a Receptionist position available to answer phones and do some light clerical/bookkeeping work.
- New position for a Receptionist with a firm located north of Downtown OKC. Duties will include answering phones, errands and some light secretarial work.
All positions require someone with a professional appearance, good customer service and computer skills. These positions require someone who is very dependable and will be at work on time.
**Please note: Courier applicants will need to have a current driver's license and auto insurance.
- No positions available at this time but keep checking!
All applicants are tested when they interview. If you would like to take the typing test portion online and submit the results, that is acceptable. Testing sites include www.typingtest.com and www.typingtestnow.com.
PLEASE FORWARD RESUME AND APPLICATION TO PAM BENNETT.
E-mail is email@example.com.
Fax is 405-232-2210
DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICE
The Oklahoma County Bar is located in Downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The address is 119 N. Robinson, on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson.
There is metered parking available on the east side of Robinson and on both sides of Park Avenue. $1.50 for One Hour.
Parking garages include Main Street Parking at 119 N. Main which is one block south and east of our building. $3.00 per hour. ** Santa Fe Parking garage is located at the corner of Robert S. Kerr & E.K. Gaylord, which is two blocks east of our building. $2.00 for first hour and $1.00/hour after that.