FEBRUARY IS A GOOD TIME TO
FIND A JOB TO LOVE!
Attn. Law Firms: Looking for a new attorney? Remember that we can assist you in this area as well. Several qualified attorneys now available. Contact Pam Bennett for more information regarding the Attorney Placement Service.
**BOOKKEEPING POSITION IS STILL AVAILABLE. CHECK OUT THE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE!**
- Attorney in N. OKC who does financial planning looking for a Legal Assistant to work with clients, also to prepare trusts, wills, etc. for estate planning. Need to have some experience with spread sheets.
- Downtown firm seeking a Legal Assistant for the Intellectual Property practice. IP experience is not required, just the desire to learn this area of law. Great firm, beautiful location in a newly renovated building.
- Firm in 50 Penn looking for a Legal Assistant for their general business practice, including transactional, estate planning, probate and tax work.
- Reopened position! Boutique firm in Downtown OKC needs a Legal Assistant with insurance defense/ medical malpractice experience. This is a fast-paced desk. Need to be proficient in Word and WordPerfect.
- Family law firm seeking a strong Legal Assistant. Family law experience is preferred but not required. Need to have strong skills, able to work closely with clients.
- Small law office in far NW OKC has an open position for a Legal Assistant. Will be working for two attorneys. Need to be detail oriented, able to work closely with attorneys and clients.
- Attorney in the Waterford office park looking for a Legal Assistant for bankruptcy practice. This position includes extensive work with a specialized case management software program. Great location if you live in North OKC/Edmond area.
- Firm in Bricktown seeking a Paralegal with extensive commercial/business litigation experience. This is a small firm with a rapidly growing practice. Paralegal will be billing hours. A lot of work in Federal Court. Good salary, benefits possible. Good location with easy parking.
- Aviation law firm has a position available off site at their FAA office. Position requires someone with a four year degree and the ability to work well with others, establish a working relationship with FAA employees. This is a specialized position, need to be willing to train.
- Several Positions Available in the insurance defense/PI/WC area. Firms located all over the metro are looking! Includes Bricktown and Edmond.
- Established Mid-Town firm has a newly formed position available for a Paralegal/Case Manager with PI (plaintiff) experience. Must be very organized, able to work on several projects at once. Great salary and benefits.
- Large Downtown firm seeking a strong Legal Secretary with Transactional experience. This firm offers great benefits and a competitive salary. This will be working closely with two attorneys and a paralegal.
- Solo attorney needs a Legal Secretary for general civil litigation practice. Will be working closely with attorney, who is willing to train the right person. Need to have strong computer skills. Firm in NW OKC. Benefits possible, does include retirement.
- Attorney near 39th Expressway seeking a Legal Secretary for commercial law practice. Includes Chapter 11 bankruptcy, corporation formation, transactional, mergers, etc. Would consider a strong Administrative Assist who is willing to learn.
ATTENTION PARALEGALS/LEGAL ASSISTANTS/LEGAL SECRETARIES
All Federal Courts now require pleadings to be electronically filed.
Firms who practice in Federal court are requesting employee candidates have this training.
- No positions available at this time but keep checking!
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR RUNNER/COURIER POSITIONS ***
- Most runner positions require the applicant possess a driver's license which is current and in good standing.
- Most runner positions require the applicant have a dependable vehicle with current insurance. (Mileage is reimbursed)
- Please apply for these positions only if you are looking for permanent employment (unless stated otherwise).
- Company (not a law firm) in Downtown seeking a Bookkeeper for general duties - A/P, A/R, billing, payroll, etc. Easy parking and beautiful location. Lunch provided too!
- Mid-size Downtown firm looking for an Administrative Assistant for real estate practice. Need to have a little legal experience and preferably some real estate/title work type background
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please forward a resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (405) 232-2210. If your qualifications fit the firm's requirements, I will contact you for an initial interview at my office. Please be prepared to test when you come to the office. I do basic testing in proofreading, grammar, etc. I will also ask you to take a typing test at www.typingtest.com. If you wish, you may do this prior to our interview and bring the results with you. Please note that you may also be asked to test when you interview with a firm.
Please note: Sometimes my e-mails may go to your Spam box. Please be sure to check it for my reply.
DIRECTIONS TO OKLAHOMA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION OFFICES
Located in downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The building is on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson at 119 N. Robinson. There is metered parking on both sides of Park Ave. and the east side of Robinson, or you may park in one of the parking garages close to our building. The Sheraton Century Center parking garage is on Sheridan between Robinson and Broadway. The Main Street Parking garage is on Main between Robinson and Broadway. Metered parking costs $1.00 for one hour and the parking garages charge $3.00 to $4.00 for one hour.
** Please note: Harvey between Park Ave. and Robert S. Kerr is closed for construction.
The Oklahoma County Bar Association Legal Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. It is firmly committed to treating all employees and applicants for placement with dignity and respect, and to providing equal employment and placement opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.