SPRING BREAK IS OVER
FABULOUS NEW JOBS AVAILABLE!
- Small firm in Edmond looking for a Legal Assistant for Litigation practice. This firm works mainly in the areas of commercial litigation, transactional, real estate and probate/estate planning. Will be mainly working for one partner doing litigation. Need to be very detail oriented, strong grammar and proofreading skills. Great location, beautiful offices!
- Downtown firm seeking a Legal Assistant for Civil Litigation practice. Will be working mainly with one partner and one associate. Some legal secretarial work as well. Competitive salary and benefits included.
- Norman law firm in search of a Legal Assistant for their Workers' Comp practice. Will be working mainly with one partner. Small but established and stable firm in Downtown Norman. This firm does offer benefits and has a family oriented practice.
- Solo firm in Edmond has an immediate opening for a Legal Assistant for Litigation practice, including personal injury, products liability and workers' comp. Need to have at least 5 years of litigation experience.
- Downtown Oklahoma City firm seeking a Legal Assistant for their Workers' Compensation practice. Small but established firm in a great location! Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Edmond firm with Oil & Gas practice has an opening available for a Legal Assistant with oil and gas experience. Will be working with the Corporation Commission, preparing title opinions, division orders, etc. as well as litigation. This position requires extensive Excel experience. Casual work setting.
- Mid-Town firm looking for a Legal Secretary with Insurance Defense experience. Need a team player to work with two energetic attorneys! Good docketing skills a must.
- Small Downtown firm searching for a Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant to work for a partner who practices Family Law. Need to have strong family law experience and some business law experience would be a plus. Great salary and benefits.
- Downtown firm has an immediate opening for a Legal Secretary to prepare Oil & Gas Title Opinions. Do you have strong Word skills? Do you like to type?? This is the job for you! This firm offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Large Downtown firm seeking a Receptionist. The hours for this position are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m and duties will include phones, set up conference rooms and light clerical. Great job with benefits!
- Part-time Receptionist position available for Downtown firm. This will be 20 hours per week and will include phones, errands, etc.
All positions require someone with a professional appearance, good customer service and computer skills. These positions require someone who is very dependable and will be at work on time.
- Nothing available right now but keep checking!
*Please note: Courier applicants will need to have a current driver's license and auto insurance.
- Firm in Deep Deuce seeking an Accounting Assistant. Will work with accounts payable/receivable, billing and other duties to assist office administrator. TABS experience a plus but not required. Competitive salary and benefits. Great location!
- New position available as a Junior Plan Administrator for an established local company who administers pension plans. Want to use your Business degree? This may be the right job for you! Please contact Pam Bennett for a job description. **Please note: Candidates must past a background check.
- General Bookkeeper needed for Downtown company. Quicken experience is required. Position includes benefits and lunch!.
All applicants are tested when they interview. If you would like to take the typing test portion online and submit the results, that is acceptable. Testing sites include www.typingtest.com and www.typingtestnow.com.
PLEASE FORWARD RESUME AND APPLICATION TO PAM BENNETT.
E-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax is 405-232-2210
DIRECTIONS TO OUR OFFICE
The Oklahoma County Bar is located in Downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The address is 119 N. Robinson, on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson.
There is metered parking available on the east side of Robinson and on both sides of Park Avenue. $1.50 for One Hour.
Parking garages include Main Street Parking at 119 N. Main which is one block south and east of our building. $3.00 per hour. ** Santa Fe Parking garage is located at the corner of Robert S. Kerr & E.K. Gaylord, which is two blocks east of our building. $2.00 for first hour and $1.00/hour after that.