ATTN. STUDENTS! Several File Clerk and Courier positions available with local firms. See the listings below or contact me for further details.
- Firm on Lincoln Blvd. seeking a Legal Assistant with litigation experience. This is working for two attorneys. Some PI, employment law and transactional as well. Competitive salary and benefits with a great location.
- Midtown firm needs a Legal Assistant to function as a Case Manager. Need to be very detail oriented and able to handle a busy work load. Great salary and good location. No parking worries!
- Downtown firm has an opening, working with one attorney in areas of litigation, criminal defense, civil rights. Some drafting, e-filing knowledge a must. **This position will probably initially be part-time, about 30 hours/week.**
- Bricktown firm seeking a Legal Assistant with extensive litigation experience. Great co-workers and beautiful new offices!
- Far N.W. OKC seeking a Legal Assistant with litigation experience. Need 2-5 years of legal experience.
- Solo attorney in Yukon needs a Paralegal for family law practice. If you have 1-2 years experience and don't want to commute, this job is for you!
- Downtown firm seeking a Legal/Administrative Assistant to assist attorneys and paralegals. Need to have good clerical skills, possibly legal assistant training. Great salary for this position!
- Small firm on N.W. Expressway has position available for a Legal Assistant with WC and/or Insurance Defense experience. Will consider someone with a couple years of experience.
- Solo practitioner near Classen Blvd. looking for a Legal Secretary with Estate Planning/Probate experience. Oil and gas background a plus as well. This position can be part-time or full-time, depending on experience.
- ++Legal Secretaries++needed in the following areas: Insurance Defense, Medical Malpractice Defense, Workers' Compensation (respondent), Labor Law, Securities, Business, Transactional. Firms in both Downtown and surrounding area.
- Small firm in far West Edmond seeks an entry-level Legal Secretary to answer phones, light clerical. Firm practices oil and gas title work, some civil litigation.
ATTENTION PARALEGALS/LEGAL ASSISTANTS/LEGAL SECRETARIES
All Federal Courts now require pleadings to be electronically filed.
Firms who practice in Federal court are requesting employee candidates have this training.
- Downtown firm seeking a Part-Time person (approx. 20 hours/week) to perform a variety of office duties to include: Moving file boxes, maintain central filing system and data base, pick up supplies, occasionally move furniture and other similar duties. Some heavy lifting. Need to have reliable transportation.
- Several File Clerk positions available - Full-time and Part-time. All with Downtown firms.
- Receptionist positions available - Two positions available with firms in the Edmond area. Both are Full-time.
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR RUNNER/COURIER POSITIONS ***
- Most runner positions require the applicant possess a driver's license which is current and in good standing.
- Most runner positions require the applicant have a dependable vehicle with current insurance. (Mileage is reimbursed)
- Please apply for these positions only if you are looking for permanent employment (unless stated otherwise).
- Bricktown firm seeking accounting assistant with A/P, A/R and TABS experience.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please forward a resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (405) 232-2210. If your qualifications fit the firm's requirements, I will contact you for an initial interview at my office. Please be prepared to test when you come to the office. I do basic testing in proofreading, grammar, etc. I will also ask you to take a typing test at www.typingtest.com. If you wish, you may do this prior to our interview and bring the results with you. Please note that you may also be asked to test when you interview with a firm.
Please note: Sometimes my e-mails may go to your Spam box. Please be sure to check it for my reply.
DIRECTIONS TO OKLAHOMA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION OFFICES
Located in downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The building is on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson at 119 N. Robinson. There is metered parking on both sides of Park Ave. and the east side of Robinson, or you may park in one of the parking garages close to our building. The Sheraton Century Center parking garage is on Sheridan between Robinson and Broadway. The Main Street Parking garage is on Main between Robinson and Broadway. Metered parking costs $1.00 for one hour and the parking garages charge $3.00 to $4.00 for one hour.
** Please note: Robinson between Park Ave. and Robert S. Kerr is closed for construction.
The Oklahoma County Bar Association Legal Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. It is firmly committed to treating all employees and applicants for placement with dignity and respect, and to providing equal employment and placement opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.