IT MAY BE COOLING DOWN BUT THE
JOB MARKET IS HEATING UP!
- New today! NW Oklahoma City firm has a new position available for a Paralegal with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in Non-Profit Law practice. This is a growing firm looking for an experienced employee.
- Firm in North OKC seeking a paralegal with a minimum of 2-3 years of Estate Planning/Probate experience. An ideal candidate will have Trust Administration experience as well. This firm offers a competitive salary and benefits.
- Part-time position available with small firm in North OKC which practices oil and gas law. This position will be at least 20 hours per week and prior O&G experience is a must. Hours can be flexible, perfect if you have kids in school!
- N.W. OKC law office seeking a Legal Assistant for a Bankruptcy practice. Need to have bankruptcy experience, including e-filing. Great area if you don't want to drive downtown, close to Lake Hefner Parkway.
- Edmond attorney has an opening for a Legal Assistant for Estate Planning/Probate practice. This position will start out part-time but will possibly go to full-time as business expands.
- N.W. OKC firm (near Penn Square) in search of a Legal Assistant for their Litigation practice. Need to be familiar with billing hours, some administrative work as well. Great location if you don't want to drive downtown!
- Law firm in South OKC with a Family Law practice has an open position for a Legal Assistant. Will consider someone with no family law experience if they have prior legal experience.
- Downtown firm seeking a Legal Secretary for their Litigation practice. Will prefer a candidate who has Oil and Gas experience. Must have good skills, including keyboarding and software.
- Mid-Town Oklahoma City firm seeking a strong Legal Secretary to work with a Senior Associate in area of Insurance Defense. Some Legal Assistant work as well. Good location, easy parking.
ATTENTION PARALEGALS/LEGAL ASSISTANTS/LEGAL SECRETARIES
All Federal Courts require pleadings to be electronically filed.
- None available at the moment but keep checking!.
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING FOR RUNNER/COURIER POSITIONS ***
- Most runner positions require the applicant possess a driver's license which is current and in good standing.
- Most runner positions require the applicant have a dependable vehicle with current insurance. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Please apply for these positions only if you are looking for permanent employment (unless stated otherwise).
- N.W. Oklahoma City firm seeking an employee for general Bookkeeping and some Accounting duties. Would prefer someone who has worked in a law firm setting or has some legal knowledge as this person will be working with several departments. This firm offers a competitive salary and benefits.
- IMMEDIATE OPENING!! Company (not a law firm) in Downtown seeking a Bookkeeper for general duties - A/P, A/R, billing, payroll, etc. Easy parking and beautiful location. Lunch provided too!
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please e-mail your resume to Pam Bennett, OCBA Placement Director, at email@example.com, or fax to (405) 232-2210. If your qualifications fit the firm's requirements, you will be contacted for an initial interview at the OCBA office. Please be prepared to do basic testing when you come to the office, including proofreading, grammar, etc. If possible, please take a typing test online at www.typingtest.com and bring the results with you. You may also be asked to test when you interview with a firm.
Please note: Sometimes e-mails may go to your Spam box. Please be sure to check it for a reply.
DIRECTIONS TO OKLAHOMA COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION OFFICES
Located in downtown Oklahoma City in the Robinson Renaissance Building, Suite 240. The building is on the southwest corner of Park Ave. and Robinson at 119 N. Robinson.
There is metered parking on both sides of Park Ave. and the east side of Robinson, or you may park in one of the parking garages close to our building. The Sheraton Century Center parking garage is on Sheridan between Robinson and Broadway. The Main Street Parking garage is on Main between Robinson and Broadway. Metered parking costs $1.00 for one hour and the parking garages charge $2.00 for the first hour and $1.00/hour after that.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to construction, you may only enter the building through the east doors.
The Oklahoma County Bar Association Legal Placement Service is an equal opportunity employer. It is firmly committed to treating all employees and applicants for placement with dignity and respect, and to providing equal employment and placement opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.