CURRENT JOB LISTINGS WITH
ATTORNEY PLACEMENT SERVICE
- Established firm in NW Oklahoma City with a broad client base has an opening for an Associate Attorney for primarily Estate Planning and Probate practice. The ideal candidate will have strong software and writing skills and 3-5 years of experience in this area.
- Downtown Oklahoma City firm looking for two (2) Associate Attorneys, one with 3-5 years of Litigation experience and one with 5-10 years. Areas include bad faith/civil litigation. Seeking attorneys to do extensive document review, briefs and discovery. Strong research and writing skills a must.
- Firm in North Oklahoma City seeking an Associate Attorney with 2-9 years of Civil Litigation Experience.
- Established firm looking for an Associate Attorney for their Oklahoma City office. 3-5 years of Litigation experience and Insurance Defense is a plus.
- Firm in NW Oklahoma City seeking an Attorney with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the area of Non-Profit law. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
- National firm with offices in Oklahoma City, Washington DC, Portland, Sacramento and Anchorage seeking an associate for the OKC office. This firm specializes in Native American and Alaskan Native law. Minimum of 0-4 years of legal experience, strong research, writing and communication skills and a commitment to tribal representation..
- Above firm additionally looking for an Associate with 5+ years of legal experience with same skills.
Please refer to the main Attorney Placement page for a list of documents to be submitted with your resume. Should you have questions or need further details you may e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (405) 235-4399.