OKLAHOMA COUNTY BAR
ATTORNEY PLACEMENT SERVICE
ATTENTION LAW FIRMS:
- The OCBA Attorney Placement Service now has an excellent selection of candidates. We can offer attorneys with expertise in many of areas, including Litigation, Transactional and Real Estate, to name a few. These candidates have a wide range of experience from 1 to 20+ years and some are available for immediate employment.
- Resume's and references can be forwarded upon request. Writing samples and transcripts are on file for candidates with 10 years of experience or less.
The Attorney Placement Service (APS) is currently accepting candidates for placement with law firms in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area.
Attorneys seeking assistance need to submit the following for consideration:
· Updated resume and reference list
· Two writing samples (for attorneys with 10 years of experience or less). Preferably a memo and a brief.
· Transcript (for attorneys with 10 years of experience or less).
· APS Application
· Statement of Understanding
The Application and Statement of Understanding are available through the above “drop down” menu.
Please send all documents to Placement Director Pam Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (405) 232-2210. For questions or further details, please call Pam at (405) 235-4399.
**ALL INQUIRIES ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL**
FIRMS SEEKING ATTORNEYS
The OCBA Attorney Placement Service is designed to be a service for local firms and attorneys. Fees for this service are nominal and OCBA members receive a discount! For further information, please contact Placement Director Pam Bennett at email@example.com or (405) 235-4399.