We are in the current process of updating our website -- sorry for the inconvenience!
To join the OCBA, click here.
To print a copy of the Oath of Attorney for the Oklahoma County Courthouse Proximity Card, click oath.
LAWYERS AGAINST DOMESTIC ABUSE COMMITTE PROVIDES ASSISTANCE SOURCES:
Please click here for a resource list for providers in domestic abuse situations.
Mar 13 Savory Spice Shop, Cooking Demo
Youth Services for Oklahoma County Teaching Kitchen
201 NE 50th, OKC 73105
April 10 Technology Training
May 8 Check presentation to charities and officer installation
Home of Jane Kenney
141 Lake Aluma Drive, OKC 73121
All meetings are on the 2nd Thursday of each month from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Tentative agenda for each meeting:
11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.— Social
11:30 a.m. – Noon — Lunch and meeting
Noon – 12:45 p.m. – Guest speaker
Please RSVP for each meeting to Randidawn530@gmail.com or phone 405/447-4466.
If you would like to get involved with the Bar Auxiliary, please contact Becky Taylor at email@example.com or 405/778-7608.
Member — $40.00
Associate member (spouses of law school student) — Free
Honorary member (widows of Oklahoma County attorneys) — Free
*Does not include cost of lunch for each meeting
THIS WEEK AT THE OCBA:
Wednesday, March 12, Family Law Section Meeting, 12 Noon, Bar Office
Thursday, March 13, Law Day Committee Meeting, 12 Noon, Bar Office
- March 24, 2014 - OCBA Night at The Thunder v. Nuggets, 7 p.m., Chesapeake Arena
- March 27-30, 2014 -- 2014 Las Vegas CLE Seminar, Bellagio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada
- June 23, 2014 -- 2014 OCBA Golf Tournament, Gallardia Golf Club
- June 20, 2014 -- 2014 Awards Luncheon, The Towers Hotel
- September 12, 2014 -- 2014 Annual Dinner & Dance, Skirvin Hotel